As this pandemic continues to unfold, we all must do everything we can to keep each other safe. For many, this means staying at home as much as possible. For those who must continue to work, this means constantly revising policies – keeping up to date with the newest government recommendations.
We realize that is a difficult and confusing time. To help operations remain as smooth and simple as possible, Cill Ulta has gathered together a set of ‘Customer Guidelines’ as well as ‘Staff Guidelines’.
We ask that everyone who purchases from us adheres to these guidelines in order to keep staff, customers, and the community as safe as possible.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your continued support.
COVID-19 Customer Guidelines
- Please phone ahead to order/ schedule collection whenever possible.
- Once on site, please remain in your car and phone the office at 074 918 0994. A member of staff will meet you at your car to assist.
- If children or pets are brought on-site, please keep them safely inside the vehicle at all times.
- Please do not come on-site if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms identified by the HSE as being related to COVID-19 or if you have been identified through contact tracing as a close contact of anyone suffering from COVID-19.
- Please practice appropriate personal hygiene and hand washing as recommended by the HSE in regards to COVID-19 before and during your visit to Cill Ulta.
- Please follow all appropriate and relevant HSE guidelines.
COVID-19 Staff Guidelines
- Wear a protective mask at all times when harvesting, processing, and packing food products.
- Wash hands according to HSE COVID-19 guidelines.
- Read, review, and comply with all HSE COVID-19 guidelines at all times.
- Report any symptoms of illness to management immediately. Follow appropriate HSE guidelines.
- Remain home if experiencing any symptoms identified by the HSE as being related to COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing). Report symptoms to management immediately. Follow appropriate HSE guidelines.
- Remain home if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms identified by the HSE as being related to COVID-19. Report symptoms to management immediately. Follow appropriate HSE guidelines.
For More Information: